Frequently Asked Questions
Pre-order is a service provided to the customers to order the items that are not yet in stock but available to reserve in advance.
- Pre-order items are shipped as soon as they are available and you will be notified with a confirmation.
- Pre-order items may ship on or before the estimated time, however, it may be postponed due to various factors at any time.
- When making a reservation for pre-order your credit card will be charged at the point of sale.
- To cancel any pre-orders you may cancel it within 48hours of your purchase.
To check your order status log into your Clarét Rondel account via claretrondel.com.
Under my orders you can check your order status.
- All orders will be shipped on business days ONLY excluding public and bank holidays.
- Any orders placed after 2PM Pacific Standard Time will be processed the next business day.
- Once the order has been dispatched, all accountability is transferred to the purchaser and recipient.
- Clarét Rondel does not held responsible for lost or stolen packages, delays due to inclement weather conditions, international custom issues.
- Clarét Rondel does not held responsible for all shipping costs associated with the delivery including international or domestic taxed under any circumstance.
- All international orders are subject to customs, VAT, import duties and taxes. Please check with your local customs office for related information before making your purchase.
- Not all countries accept packages from the U.S. please check with your country local customs office for related information before making your purchase.
- Any packages returned due to the customs may be eligible for a refund excluding the shipping cost.
Currencies & Payment
- Clarét Rondel accepts credit cards and Pay Pal payments, we do not accept orders via phone or email at this time.
- All transactions are made in USD, if you are ordering outside the U.S., the amount purchased will automatically transfer into your currency via your credit card company. Please contact your credit card company if you have any problems regarding the amount of transferred currency rates please contact your credit card company. We do not have any control over the currency rates.
- In order to be eligible for a refund, you have to return the product within 14 calendar days of your purchase.
- The product must be in the original condition and packaging including tags. Please note that there may be restocking fee of 15% on a certain product.
- ALL CUSTOMIZED items are not eligible for a refund.
- After we receive your item, our team of professionals will inspect it and process your refund. The money will be refunded to the original payment method you’ve used during the purchase. For credit card payments it may take 5 to 10 business days for a refund to show up on your credit card statement.
- If the product is damaged in any way, or you have initiated the return after 14 calendar days have passed, you will not be eligible for a refund.
If anything is unclear or you have more questions feel free to contact our customer support team at email@example.com